Sinom said:Yeah, the price is stiff if you are a student! Hopefully next year then!
Next year it is then...! All of you must convince him to come ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joakim Anderson, November 26, 2013 · 31 Replies · 4,292 Views
Sinom said:Yeah, the price is stiff if you are a student! Hopefully next year then!
Next year it is then...! All of you must convince him to come ![]()
Christian said:I plan to show him the best of times here so that will happen :-)
Does that also include the famous Aurora Borealis? ![]()
That's a two hour flight up north away so probably not :-) Same distance as Oslo - Milano.
Hi guys Im Filip from Croatia, Im coming to Oslo this August on erasmus program. I'll stay in Oslo about 5 months. im Following GB courses. So i was wondering is there some place to train, someone to train with
I'M really looking forward to live in Oslo for next period of time.so it would be nice to get to know locals or maybe some other exchange students ( if there are any) ![]()
Hi, I'm a beginner with GST, I live in Nittedal, not far from Oslo.
Hi, I'm living in the Lofoten islands. Started the GST a month ago, if anybody are in the vicinity, pleas give a shout out
Hello beautiful people.
I am living in Oslo and would love to have someone to train with every now and then.
I am a 32 year old male who started the GST one month ago. Earlier I have done strength training for about 8 years.
If you are interested, please send me a PM.