GB seminar in norway

Started by Boris Mikael Taube, November 24, 2013 · 40 Replies · 7,264 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Maybe a  national training center!!!  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Richard Sassoon

Is there any news regarding the dates for the seminar? Would be good to know a bit in advance to plan for it :)

Cole Dano

The last Chalk Talk says it will be in July. Last I knew, the location would be in Stavanger.

Joakim Anderson
Cole Dano said:

The last Chalk Talk says it will be in July. Last I knew, the location would be in Stavanger.

 

That changes my status to not going. Hoped it would be in Oslo.

Christian

Still a possibility it might be in Oslo.

Richard Sassoon

I hope it will be in Oslo and on the 3rd or 4th weekend of july... or else it gets complicated for me as well.

Cole Dano

Oslo would be excellent!

strme

i was hoping for Vardø :D   but yes oslo is good..  maybe i´ll be there too

Vannux

Hoping for Oslo!! :D Would be awesome!

Sinom

Oslo will make it a lot more accessible for most Norwegians... I hope to be there as well if I can get time off work.

Duff

I've never been to Norway and I'd like to go, but plane tickets to London are cheaper...  <_<

Joakim Anderson
Sinom said:

Oslo will make it a lot more accessible for most Norwegians...

 

And Swedes and everyone else in the world except west coast Norwegians.

thecolin

And it looks like flights to Stavanger are about double the cost of flights to Oslo! (from Italy anyways)

strme

some news ?

HamdiC

I'll go to Norway or Denmark depending on the dates and which would be cheaper to travel to.

Alessandro Mainente
HamdiC said:

I'll go to Norway or Denmark depending on the dates and which would be cheaper to travel to.

same for me