GB seminar in norway

Started by Boris Mikael Taube, November 24, 2013 · 40 Replies · 7,264 Views

Boris Mikael Taube

HI 

is there someone from norway whos going to attend the GB seminar i june? :D 

 

 

Handbalancer

Is there one in Norway in june? If so I will definitely come. Im off from work and I will probably spend some time at home in june either way.

Mats Trane

I´ll go.

Joakim Anderson

I'll probably go too.

 

But in the Facebook announcement it says July, doesn't it?

Boris Mikael Taube
Joakim Anderson said:

I'll probably go too.

 

But in the Facebook announcement it says July, doesn't it?

Yes it does, i checked now:) my fault

Joakim Anderson

Are you going?

Christian

I'll most likely go.

Alessandro Mainente

I've always wanted to visit Norway...if the date is acceptabl for my university schedule Norway could be a good alternative to London

Christian

Cool Alex!!

Bissen

If something should come between me and the Copenhagen seminar, perhaps.

 

Though I have free lodging in CPH, and that's a lot cheaper than anything in Norway :P

Boris Mikael Taube
Joakim Anderson said:

Are you going?

Yes im going, if you asking me, i live in Oslo. I hope it is going to be here

Boris Mikael Taube
alex87 said:

I've always wanted to visit Norway...if the date is acceptabl for my university schedule Norway could be a good alternative to London

What do you study? :) 

Alessandro Mainente

Molecular and medical biotechnology

Joakim Anderson
Boris Mikael Taube said:

Yes im going, if you asking me, i live in Oslo. I hope it is going to be here

 

Yes I was asking you. Nice, we're almost neighbors then. :) I guess it'll be in Oslo, would lose a lot of attendants having it somewhere else.

Boris Mikael Taube
Christian said:

I'll most likely go.

Ser du er fra norge. hvor i norge bor du?

thecolin

I'll probably be there. I've been wanting to go back to Norway, I lived there many years ago.

Christian
Boris Mikael Taube said:

Ser du er fra norge. hvor i norge bor du?

Oslo frem til 1.februar så Elverum :-)

Shaolintobbe

I will probably go if there aren´t any seminar in Sweden:)

Vannux

Is it "worth" to go to a seminar if you are just on PE1 on all of the progressions like I are? Or is my time better spent training and going to a seminar later?

Christian
Vannux said:

Is it "worth" to go to a seminar if you are just on PE1 on all of the progressions like I are? Or is my time better spent training and going to a seminar later?

The earlier you go the better. There are so many tips you get and hands on coaching from Coach.

Vannux
Christian said:

The earlier you go the better. There are so many tips you get and hands on coaching from Coach.

Then I'll train hard and hopefully go to the Norway seminar

Jonas H

Most likely going aswell if it is in Oslo.

thecolin

Has there been a seminar in Norway before? And if so, is there a usual location for seminars?

Christian

No, not yet. So we will see where it ends up.

thecolin

Hopefully it will be a bigger space than the one in London.