Please elaborate on the philosophy behind the movement series

Started by Ravn, November 24, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,798 Views

Ravn

Hi all

The roadmap for the GB curriculum makes pretty good sense to me, because most of the titles are quite self explanatory, but I'm still somewhat eluded by what the movement series is really about - Some say dynamic strength, alright, but what would the end goals look like, more or less?

The recent thread about back limbers, for instance, is that a progression that would be likely to be in the M series? Seems like a very fundamental gymnastic skill, and it would be obvious progression post FL>iM and H1.

How about AG walks, handstand walks, rolls, candlesticks etc? I have been told previously that tumbling won't be included.

Hope someone can shed some light on the matter. I don't need details and trade secrets, but am curious about the outline.

Coach Sommer

Nice try. Everyone should know by now that I never comment on specific course content prior to the release of a course.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ravn

Why the heck do you guys like Coach's comment? :P

Iñaki Lorentzen

Hahahah..Sorry, I am a "Coach Sommer post" fiend. :lol:

Sol Amarpreet

Lol seriously nice one

thecolin

I'd like to see Coach just post some random words and see how many likes he gets.  :D

Bro'

I'm sure even drunk or somehow not in total control of his mind, those words would still involve something telling us to stop screwing around and going back to training or something about our whine about ABH.  :lol: