Gymnastic warm up. Easy skills for gymnast but so clean

Started by Boris Mikael Taube, November 19, 2013 · 54 Replies · 14,497 Views

TANSTAAFL
Ravn said:

Ok then. Sigh...

I'M SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REVOLVING DOOR PROGRESSION, ALTHOUGH IT IS CLEARLY FAR BEYOND MY CURRENT CAPABILITY.

That's what I want to hear. That time and energy everyone put in earlier, to keep this thread alive well past it's expiration date, is now a curse. Past the point of no return...in 6 months we'll see how clever and funny it is :angry: .

Bipocni
TANSTAAFL said:

That's what I want to hear. That time and energy everyone put in earlier, to keep this thread alive well past it's expiration date, is now a curse. Past the point of no return...in 6 months we'll see how clever and funny it is :angry: .

Hey, this turned out way better than the thread I started on elevators a while back....

Micawberian
Bipocni said:

Hey, this turned out way better than the thread I started on elevators a while back....

Wow, you are on E1? Man, you are so advanced!

#keepingitalive

Christian

Today i managed to go through the front door of my apartment without my girlfriend letting me in!! Thanks D1! Wasnt pretty but soon I might be able to go out also (opposite direction)...

LateStarter@46

Help!

Jon Douglas
LateStarter@46 said:

Help!

Says it all, really.

 

I lol'd.

Alan Tseng

Guys can we post D1 info in the appropriate forums?

I don't think we're allowed to talk about it in the public forums

Bro'

Can see the deload for D at the end: going through an open door.

Sorry, I had to be that guy.

wheezer

I can wear headphones, but they still hurt my ears.

 

Is that mastery, or should I repeat the last mini-cycle?

Christian

What volume are you using? Or are you still pre sound?

TANSTAAFL

Page 2 almost full, don't quit now... :icon_twisted:

rival11

I would never have the audacity to call myself a gymnast - I joined this forum to get tips on the straddle planche (which is my ultimate goal) - that was crazy stuff, solid control - I love watching videos like that.

wheezer

Still pre-sound. By the 5th set x 5 mins there's a bit of dull ache in the bone behind the ear.

 

Headphones 1; (silence)

                         prerequisites = none

 

Headphones 2; John Mayer

                         prerequisites = 5 x 5mins Sony MDR headphones

 

Headphones 3; U2

                         prerequisites = 5 x 3mins Sennheiser HD 202 headphones

 

Headphones 4; Metallica

                         prerequisites = attendance of Stella Natura metal festival seminar

Jon Douglas
Christian said:

What volume are you using? Or are you still pre sound?

lolololol..

Kiyu

I think coach will also publish "taking the elevator" series (E1 to E4) at the end of '14, and we should do those in tandem with the D1-D4 series.

Bro'

Elevator series? 
Not sure if reverse muscle-ups or actual elevator...
not-sure-if-pissed-or-extremely-clumsy-3

Awesssss

I loled reading this thread. Not sure if worth the bump though.

Alexander Egebak

Thank you for bumping this thread man. It was a good laugh!

Murray Truelove

That was a good read.

Where can I post a door form check? I'm not sure whether or not I should scale it to PE/0.1 and build up much more gradually. Also does each leg count as a rep?

Awesssss

Guys, I've been opening some doors for a while now, nothing special but im no near beginner stage in my honest opinion. I have learned many of my skills through street door opening. My question is: do I really have to start at D1 or can I just jump to D2?

Bipocni

Oh god, it's still going....

Keilani Gutierrez
Bipocni said:

Oh god, it's still going....

learning to walk through doors without risk of injury is a very useful skill. just look at these stats! :P

Bipocni
Keilani Gutierrez said:

learning to walk through doors without risk of injury is a very useful skill. just look at these stats! :P

Wait what is this 32% amputation rate?

I had no idea the door series would be so dangerous...

Murray Truelove
Hollow Man said:

Guys, I've been opening some doors for a while now, nothing special but im no near beginner stage in my honest opinion. I have learned many of my skills through street door opening. My question is: do I really have to start at D1 or can I just jump to D2?

Seriously, don't underestimate the importance of connective tissue conditioning.