Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gymnastic warm up. Easy skills for gymnast but so clean

Boris Mikael Taube

Josh Schmitter

Ok then. Sigh...

I'M SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REVOLVING DOOR PROGRESSION, ALTHOUGH IT IS CLEARLY FAR BEYOND MY CURRENT CAPABILITY.

That's what I want to hear. That time and energy everyone put in earlier, to keep this thread alive well past it's expiration date, is now a curse. Past the point of no return...in 6 months we'll see how clever and funny it is :angry: .

• Upvote 1

Connor Davies

That's what I want to hear. That time and energy everyone put in earlier, to keep this thread alive well past it's expiration date, is now a curse. Past the point of no return...in 6 months we'll see how clever and funny it is :angry: .

Hey, this turned out way better than the thread I started on elevators a while back....

Hey, this turned out way better than the thread I started on elevators a while back....

Wow, you are on E1? Man, you are so advanced!

#keepingitalive

Christian Sørlie

Today i managed to go through the front door of my apartment without my girlfriend letting me in!! Thanks D1! Wasnt pretty but soon I might be able to go out also (opposite direction)...

Tristan Curtis

I can wear headphones, but they still hurt my ears.

Is that mastery, or should I repeat the last mini-cycle?

Guest rival11

I would never have the audacity to call myself a gymnast - I joined this forum to get tips on the straddle planche (which is my ultimate goal) - that was crazy stuff, solid control - I love watching videos like that.

Tristan Curtis

Still pre-sound. By the 5th set x 5 mins there's a bit of dull ache in the bone behind the ear.

Headphones 1; (silence)

prerequisites = none

Headphones 2; John Mayer

prerequisites = 5 x 5mins Sony MDR headphones

Headphones 3; U2

prerequisites = 5 x 3mins Sennheiser HD 202 headphones

Headphones 4; Metallica

prerequisites = attendance of Stella Natura metal festival seminar

• Upvote 1

I think coach will also publish "taking the elevator" series (E1 to E4) at the end of '14, and we should do those in tandem with the D1-D4 series.

• 1 year later...
Murray Truelove

That was a good read.

Where can I post a door form check? I'm not sure whether or not I should scale it to PE/0.1 and build up much more gradually. Also does each leg count as a rep?

• Upvote 2

Farid Mirkhani

Guys, I've been opening some doors for a while now, nothing special but im no near beginner stage in my honest opinion. I have learned many of my skills through street door opening. My question is: do I really have to start at D1 or can I just jump to D2?

• Upvote 2

Keilani Gutierrez

Oh god, it's still going....

learning to walk through doors without risk of injury is a very useful skill. just look at these stats! :P

Connor Davies

learning to walk through doors without risk of injury is a very useful skill. just look at these stats! :P

Wait what is this 32% amputation rate?

I had no idea the door series would be so dangerous...

• Upvote 1

Murray Truelove

Guys, I've been opening some doors for a while now, nothing special but im no near beginner stage in my honest opinion. I have learned many of my skills through street door opening. My question is: do I really have to start at D1 or can I just jump to D2?

Seriously, don't underestimate the importance of connective tissue conditioning.