Hi guys, gonna be quick here.
I lost a lot of weight. I was over 200 lbs, but I dropped to around 175 and I'm 6' 1". I'm skinny-fat. I have fat around the hips, but I can see my 4-pack.
Anyways, I wanted to ask you would F1 and H1 be good for me to develop a nice phisique and also strength?
So, I'm 16 (for a month and a half 17), 175 lbs, around 17% bodyfat and 6' 1". So you would say I'm average.
I would like to buy F1 and H1. Now, I noticed there is 30 days money-back gurantee. So, should I expect some good results in these 4 weeks?
I also did some bodyweight after my 4 months running. I got from overweight to kinda average (I say kinda because you can still see my hips - cause I've got fat around them).
So, what workout scheldue would be the best for me if I buy F1 and H1 (for a 16 yo with previously mentioned dimensions) and what would you recommend me to read on nutrition and that stuff. I read a lot of articles on that and I think I'm very very well informed.
So, is this a good plan, and when can I expect to look like this guy(s) :
http://media.moddb.com/images/downloads/1/53/52395/blog-0355087001360128160.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146226/2859857-hitman_agent_47.jpg
If I had to choose real life, I would choose Brad from Fight Club :
http://www.averagemarrieddad.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Brad-Pitt-fight-club-body.jpg
So, how long would it take me to look like that and what should I read and what can I expect in this one month?
Also, I'm gonna run every day (2 days interval, other jog), would it help me get more defined and muscular, and most importantly, stronger?
Thanks a lot!