A new member salutes you

Started by Matteo.Za, November 17, 2013 · 2 Replies · 1,751 Views

Matteo.Za

Hello everyone!
This is my first post in here, but I followed the forum for few months before. I decided to sign in to have advices throughout my workout in the future (I feel I'll need a lot ahah).

 

I just got F1 and I'm ready to re-write my entire workout routine to follow this new path, as it looks like gymnastic training can get you to an insane strength point with no need to spend a ton of money in gyms and stuffs (which happens to be great, as I am kind of poor ahah - in fact I don't know if I'll be able to purchase F2 or H1, let alone F3 and F4 :( ).

 

My sports' curriculum 'till now:

basketball for years

some bb with light dumbbells

some bodyweight  training: various pushups, pullups and chinups, elevated shoulder pushups, every  kind of bodyweight squat, some handstand trainings et cetera

I also try to stretch with consistence.

 

I'm kind of an active person, so I don't start from zero with trainings of all sort, but I feel like I need to take a step (or two) back to develope fundamental strength with proper form for this kind of training.

 

Thank you in advance for going through this reading, I hope to learn a lot from you guys! Keep up the good work :)

 

 

 

 

Ravn

Welcome to the forum, Have fun training!

Bipocni

Welcome to the forum!