prerequisites/ corequisites question

Started by Jure Rakuljic, November 13, 2013 · 9 Replies · 3,314 Views

Jure Rakuljic

Hi

 

Coach is writing in his article ttps://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/12862-the-gymnasticbodies-roadmap-and-curriculum/ about corequisites but how does it work?

 

 

For example:

Foundation 2; prerequisite = F1

                       corequisites = H1, H2

 

Prerequisite You  shud have done F1. Before starting with Foundation 2?

Corequisites you shud be doing H1,H2 the same time as you are doing Foundation 2?

 

Need some clarification here please.

Duff
Jure Rakuljic said:

Hi

 

Coach is writing in his article ttps://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/12862-the-gymnasticbodies-roadmap-and-curriculum/ about corequisites but how does it work?

 

 

For example:

Foundation 2; prerequisite = F1

                       corequisites = H1, H2

 

Prerequisite You  shud have done F1. Before starting with Foundation 2?

Corequisites you shud be doing H1,H2 the same time as you are doing Foundation 2?

 

Correct :)

Jure Rakuljic
Duff said:

Correct :)

Nice ;)  The only thing i think is little weird is its prob big gap between H1,H2 i mean someone could be at the start of H1 and someone at the end of H2. But i guess it dont not matter. 

Cory Fair
Jure Rakuljic said:

Nice ;)  The only thing i think is little weird is its prob big gap between H1,H2 i mean someone could be at the start of H1 and someone at the end of H2. But i guess it dont not matter. 

 

There is no gap, simply wait until the courses come out. :)

Adriano Augusto

And if I've completed all PE's for SLS or sPL on F1 but I'm way back in others (SL, MN), can I start F2 progressions?

Keilani Gutierrez
Adriano Flo said:

And if I've completed all PE's for SLS or sPL on F1 but I'm way back in others (SL, MN), can I start F2 progressions?

of course ^_^
Jure Rakuljic
Cory Fair said:

There is no gap, simply wait until the courses come out. :)

Sure guess i have too ^^ 

Btw do you know when the ring book is coming out? Damn dying too have it ! ;)

Joshua Slocum
Adriano Flo said:

And if I've completed all PE's for SLS or sPL on F1 but I'm way back in others (SL, MN), can I start F2 progressions?

You can start the SLS or sPL F2 progressions. The SL and MN you have to finish F1 first. 

Duff
Jure Rakuljic said:

Sure guess i have too ^^ 

Btw do you know when the ring book is coming out? Damn dying too have it ! ;)

Have you finished F2? It's a prerequisite for Rings 1.

Jure Rakuljic
Duff said:

Have you finished F2? It's a prerequisite for Rings 1.

No matther of fact im at the start of f1 its very easy so far i have only been doing it for a month. So it will take some time too get too the ring book. Damn wish sometimes it went faster.