Thanks, that's helpful. I currently do a 4-day split: M T Th F with GST, and Wednesdays I do skill work or conditioning not related to GST. An example would be power clean 3x3, then sprint repeats. Weekends are off.
BJJ is always in the morning for 1 hour, M T Th. So always on a GST day, because that's the only time I can do it. It's a club class, which means it's pretty informal. My coaches are there, but what we do on a given day is based on what people are in the mood for, and can be anything from 100% drilling and learning technique to 100% hard sparring if someone has a tournament coming up. While I'd prefer to drill, I find I need both to actually get better.
I take it as you reach a higher level in Foundation with your strength/mobility you started recovering better from BJJ, or at least not taking so much damage to begin with? Looking forward to seeing how GST will help my game. I've already noticed a reduction in the frequency/severity of the little tweaks I'd become accustomed to, probably because of improved mobility.