Hi everyone,
I've come up with a routine for M/T/Th/F, let me know where it needs to be tweaked please:
1) Warm up:
10 Squats
10 Pushups
60s Breakdancing
2) Techniques:
3x30s Handstand
3x8s L-sit (pushup bars)
4x10s Tuck planche (pushup bars)
80s Horse stance
4x5s Straddle L (pushup bars) (cramps are the limiting factor with these)
3x10s One-hand pushup position
3) Strength:
3x2 HeSPU
3x2 SLS
3x2 Pseudo planche PU
3x2 Pullups (on a door)
3x5 Wipers
4) Stretch:
Wall walks
Not sure what to do here, I just do whatever stretches come to mind. I'm working towards front and side splits.
-So how much is wrong with this routine?
-Once my CNS is done adjusting to these movements I'm thinking of falling into a steady state routine.
-Oh and I don't have any equipment besides the pushup bars, which is why all the exercises above can be done on the ground.
-Also, any ideas on stretches?
Thanks for any input!