Hi. I need someone to help me understand what the foundation tutorials are about. I really want to buy it but I wouldn't like to waste my money. I have followed this forum for a while and frankly speaking a lot of posted questions, even from people who own the book, give me an impression like there is little explanation in the book, and to be honest the only positive comments about the book i see on this website. It says in product description that it is extremely rich in instructional information, however, a lot of comments on amazon and other websites tell otherwise.
So, my question is, does it clearly tell how to design workout routines.I am not looking for information how to scale planche or front lever, or how many seconds i should simply do it in my workout, this is something you can easily figure out from your forum and videos.I have trained for most of my life so i understand basics,sets rest times,for tipical strength,endurance,etc. In fact i can do front straddle lever and back lever, but there is a lot of skills that i miss, struggle to progress with, and injuries i get, perhaps because of imbalance, so I thought starting from the beginning would be a good idea, because I must have been missing something, and exercise prescription must have a different,philosophy.For example: When I followed suggestion about implementing front levers etc in the warm up routine, it did nothing for me,it simply used to exhaust my muscles so the main workout would not make sense. In fact i started to progress on front lever when I improved on weighted pull ups and was training levers occasionally, more like a grease the groove routine,again if it didn't work out for me, and did for many gymnasts trained by the coach,i must have missed something.
So exact info I am really searching for is ; How many times a week I should perform each of the exercises in the book, how many sets,reps,what other exercises I should or shouldn't do in the same workout,or maybe following day or week, when i can move onto the next exercise, a correct technique execution, planed rests, how to cycle routines, what to change,scale if it doesn't work etc. For example if i train front lever or planche,can i do a 5 minute wall handstand in the same workout,if not what day and what exercises can be done along the handstand or maybe i should not go for 5 minutes and only stick to 2 or 3. Sorry fo the length,English is not my native lenguage and i would find it hard to explain what i want i a few words. Sorry for the length of the post, I am not English, so i find it hard to explain things in a few words.