Yes, well..

Started by EJb101, October 12, 2013 · 3 Replies · 2,790 Views

EJb101

Heres the deal.. I did request a review for my current template here some quite time ago. Anyways, I'll let you guys know, maybe, when I seek out the last thread..

 

K, The thing is I've been doing my 2-split routine at the gym for a while now maybe like, seven months?

 

Was intented that I'd gain a sweet amount of mass as low fat as I can.. That didn't work out quite as I planned, well enough tho (at 78Kgs now, 171Lbs.). After doing my test of 3 days on the 10k Kb swing challenge, just tried out what would It feel like after being absent from the ball itself for nearly the whole seven months. 

 

Did quite okay tho but not nearly as satisfied as.. Language barrier.. TO THE POINT ->

 

This is the one template that I've had hanging on my hardrive.. I almost certainly will give it a Go, So the least thing I could do is to ask a resuarrance for me to start up.. and at the moment I might be merging these tho templates together for like 8 week period each.. 

 

I know I'm a beginner in this sport, so any advice is worth a load of your time :) 

 

 

Monday - FL, sPL, German + OAC
 
Bulgarian Dips
Chin Ups LSit
Core
HsPu w/ Wall
 
 
Tuesday - Manna, FL, BL 
 
Bulgarian Pullup
Windmill
FL Pull
Triceps 
Bulgarian Pushup
 
 
Wednesday - Jalat, Handstand + OAC
 
Ninja Squats
Kettlebell Squats
Pistols
Calves
 
Thursday - FL, SPL, Ring Set
 
RTO Dips
Towel Pullup LSit
Ring Flys
Renegade Row
 
 
Friday - Manna, FL, BL + OAC & Handstand
 
FL Row
MSUP
XR Pushup
Ninja Squat
Pistols
 

 

Much appriciated, MMHM..

FredInChina
EJb101 said:

(...) This is the one template that I've had hanging on my hardrive.. I almost certainly will give it a Go, So the least thing I could do is to ask a resuarrance for me to start up.. (...)

 

Well, no!

Who will waste time commenting on a program that you have no intention of following?

Get started, learn something, then come back! :)

 

"...Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way. I learned a deep respect for one of Goethe's couplets: Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

~ W. H. Murray ~ Scottish mountaineer & writer; member of the Scottish expedition on Mount Everest
Patrick Smith

--And now, wise words from Catstein McGymnastCat.

 

 

 

"Let's say Sally wants to go to the library and school today, but the library is east of Sally and the school is west of Sally. She takes a few steps east to go to the library but realizes she is getting farther away from the school, so she turns and takes a few steps west. She continues this pacing back and forth until eventually, pausing for breath, she realizes she is right back where she started and was no closer to either of her goals. Disappointed and confused, she sits down. Suddenly she realizes that she also wants to go to the ice cream truck to the north and to the fishing pond to the south. Once again she sets out for the ice cream truck but she is afraid of getting too far away from the pond so she quickly turns around and sets out for the pond. Once again, she turns. And turns. And turns. After a good while of wasting her time pacing the same spot, she realizes she has made no progress towards any of her goals. Sadly, she sits down to rest and think.

 

Poor girl, she never realized all she had to do was go one at a time and she could have been back home with a book, an education, ice cream, and a fish by supper. 

 

Don't bother trying to go in all directions at once! An object at rest is an object that is being pulled in all directions equally! Pick a direction and commit!"

 

-- Catstein McGymnastCat

 

Gymnastics-s.jpg

Bipocni

Inspirational quotes aside, I'm wondering what Jalat is.

 

Also, ninja squats.... :ph34r: