RiQC said:I beleave that no time was wasted and Super Batman and Super Batwoman are in the making!!
Thanks mate ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Oompa2, October 5, 2013 · 30 Replies · 808 Views
RiQC said:I beleave that no time was wasted and Super Batman and Super Batwoman are in the making!!
Thanks mate ![]()
Oompa2 said:Well, we both went back a tested the PE elements prior to what we were up to.
We failed - particularly in the IM, but also in completing all five sets to good form.
Lesson learnt.
Thank you all for your assistance and sorry for wasting your time.
Don't think that way; we're not wasting our time, we're helping us and learn from you too! This is a family, we're cool ![]()
Don't worry my friend if you have to go back to earlier progressions; you're going to find it super productive ![]()
Cheers from Spain!
Oompa2 said:
Wow- thank you very much for the feedback Biren. We have both decided to go back and work on the elements from your assessment. Your comments are very appreciated!
(...)You might be right about poor mastery of previous elements, however I personally don't believe so. The videos we posted are of the first elements we have found difficulty in doing (hence the concern and desire for additional comment) - I only wish we had of asked for feedback before 11 weeks! Ah well, live and learn I guess. That being said, I intend to go back over our previous elements with a very critical eye.(...)
(...)Again, thank you. Whilst it can be disheartening to hear you hard work is not crash hot, it is a necessary evil and we both really appreciate it.(...)
it not so much that you're not working hard enough or that your hard work has been for nothing, it's more of a "what gear should I be in to make the trek up this hill more efficiently?"
you might already know that climbing in 4th gear is not as efficient as using 2nd or 3rd, the climb will be smoother, thats all we're saying here.
edit: if you aren't bothered by changing gears to make a climb efficiently, thats whats happening when you go back a progression. it's not that you're "being weak", you are putting the right amount of effort to move you forward at the speed you need it. right now, you need other progressions to move forward
I'm pretty sure just about all of us have had the same experience, taking a step back to move forward. Congrats on having the guts to do so ![]()
The time was not wasted - you guys are taking all the advice to heart, and implementing it. (c:Oompa2 said:Thank you all for your assistance and sorry for wasting your time.
Thanks everyone.