This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Need help with HS PE2>IM

Started by MrPuppeh, October 3, 2013 · 28 Replies · 866 Views

kimura

Interesting! I suppose I will see when I get there. Which will hopefully be next week if the form check I just posted goes smoothly.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hey guys,

 

I just bought H1. So far so good!

What is required weight to complete this exercise at mastery?
I experience some cramps in my traps never felt them so good  :icon_twisted:  no sensations in my arms, however

At the moment I am capable of doing this iM2 with 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) with a good form as I believe and 3.75 kg (8.2 lbs) but I am not sure about form with this weight (I will post a video soon with 2.5 kg and 3.75 kg). Is this enough for mastery?

Joshua Slocum

5lbs is sufficient for mastery of all the weighted iM's in Handstand 1. 

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Great news, thank you Joshua!

Much excitement accompanies H1 course so far!