My name is Elias Westfall, certified personal trainer and physical therapy student now on my 3. year of studying.
I'm located in Copenhagen, Denmark where I work, go to school and spend my remaining time working on my own business, reading/learning, training and chilling with my wife and friends. I have a background in various martial arts, but I haven't specialized myself in anyway. I like to think of myself as a Jack of all trades.
I'm new to Gymnastic Strength Training™ and i'm looking forward to stepping into undiscovered/unexplorered territory with an open mind.
I've mainly been doing the usual weight- and strength training, aswell as functional fitness training, though I've grown tired of "mainstream" training and the whole fitness theme and would like to explore "new" possibilities for strength and conditioning.
I'm here to challenge myself, get strong, learn more, and hopefully become part of the GB community.
I look forward in getting to know the community and all of you!
See you on the forums.
W.