Hello,
Before I buy Foundation One, I was wondering if this "Power Tower" plus a set of rings will be sufficient equipment to begin with.
http://www.amazon.com/Stamina-50-1690-1690-Power-Tower/dp/B002Y2SUU4/
Started by alazyguy, September 22, 2013 · 8 Replies · 2,936 Views
Hello,
Before I buy Foundation One, I was wondering if this "Power Tower" plus a set of rings will be sufficient equipment to begin with.
http://www.amazon.com/Stamina-50-1690-1690-Power-Tower/dp/B002Y2SUU4/
Yeah maybe, you'll get more use out of stall bars though. ![]()
For sure! Although I do agree with Fred, stall bars would be a better purchase as there are more exercises in the Series that are needed for them, plus you can do pullups on them!
This?
http://www.amazon.com/3B-Scientific-Eucalyptus-Wood-Stall/dp/B008N3I93Q/
Would I need anything else?
alazyguy said:This?
http://www.amazon.com/3B-Scientific-Eucalyptus-Wood-Stall/dp/B008N3I93Q/
Would I need anything else?
A wall to mount them on - just in case you are renting, like me, and didn't realise this wasn't freestanding. I was looking at one of those power towers for that reason, ended up just placing a 4x2 across the manhole and hanging some rings from it.
alazyguy said:This?
http://www.amazon.com/3B-Scientific-Eucalyptus-Wood-Stall/dp/B008N3I93Q/
Would I need anything else?
Nope - you are good.
You'll figure out something for the dips (chairs) & the donkey kicks & al. ![]()
So I just bought H1 and F1, and a skim-through doesn't feature much stall bars (except in background).
Also, after a bit of though, I can't put rings on the top-most bar of stall bars, can I? So in the end, I would also need the power tower thingie I linked earlier?
Finally... all the notations in the work-out plan is info-overload, any tips to sorting through it? Do I just follow the videos one at a time according to the schedule?
alazyguy said:So I just bought H1 and F1, and a skim-through (...)
Good for you! ![]()
Please READ the manual, then read it again, and again once more.
Take some notes while you do so.
Only then shall you come back and ask questions
(We all can identify with your forum name from time to time!)
alazyguy said:Also, after a bit of though, I can't put rings on the top-most bar of stall bars, can I? So in the end, I would also need the power tower thingie I linked earlier?
For F1, you probably can, actually.
Now that you've made that purchase, you have access to the graduate studies Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 forums. Please ask course-related questions there ![]()