Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scott Malin

Joshua Naterman

Well, it is time to move on to the next step in life... College. There will be lots of distractions, but I think your natural competitive drive (and your coaches and teammates, if necessary :) ) will help keep you on track. My best advice is to train hard, stay focused in class, and follow your heart. And hey, if you trip up a little, I'm sure Coach Sommer won't hesitate to remind you of what's important hahaha! (Yikes... let's not go that route!)

It has been a real privilege to know you these past several years, and I have learned a lot from watching you and your fellow teammates train. As you move forward in life, I hope you enjoy your college experience. Good luck, in class and competition, and may you always have "fair seas and following winds!"

Keilani Gutierrez

I remember recognizing you on the gymnasticbodies youtube channel after reading the book and I was impressed to see people that can be so strong. it's a true inspiration to know that we can all start at any time and reach high levels through hard work. I really would hope to meet you sometime at the seminar before you depart and get to learn from Coach, his athletes and other knowledgeable folks. 

cheers! 

Joachim Nagler

Congratulations!

Awesome job, considering the rough start coach told us about!

And best of luck in your future career.

Congratulations Allan! I hope you really enjoy University. Thanks for everything you've given to this community.

Stewart Whaley

Congrats, Allan. Been a fan since I read coach's Dragon Door article years ago.

Thanks for your contribution to the sport and the forum.

Guess I'll be pulling for OU some now.

Tough for an Arkansas native :).

Alvaro Antolinez

WOW  Allan congratulations on the medals and on the scholarship (not that we expected something less :P ). Best wishes from Spain, hope to see you again at a seminar AND at the olympics!.

Alvaro

Allan that is so awesome that you are going to OU. Fox Sports South often shows the OU mens gymnastic competition on my local cable so I home to see you in Hi Def soon. It has been so great to know and follow you these last few years.  :)  :)  :)  :)

Great Job Allan, so proud to see you and Coach Sommer doing so well at the P&Gs!

Well done Allan, to come back from a less than stellar first day and get yourself a couple of medals on day two was fantastic.

It was disappointing to to not get to meet you when I visited Xtreme Gymnastics at the start of the year, but it has been great to see you developing over the years that I have been following Coach Sommer's work.

All the best for the future leading into 2016 and beyond

workinprogress

Oh well, I have to admit that I envy Allan for the p bars routine with Dream Theater's Pull me under as background music. I don't know why but lately I often happen to catch tracks more like Gangnam style and such while competing! :-)

Great results, congrats man!!!