Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scott Malin

Well done, really good routines. Im pretty sure you will always remember these days - the days where you came from, you can be the bright star in the future easily, if you still follows your dreams and your heart. Keep it up and always have fun in what you actually do.

William Marler

... been a part of GymnasticBodies that's been influenced by him to extend your congratulations and this support in this thread...

Great job Allan! Good luck at school, do great things (whether as a gymnast, future coach, a professional within your field of study, etc). You're off to a great start.

Alessandro Mainente

"the journey is the reward".

Congratulations and best of luck for your career.

Well done Allan! I see a great student, coach, and above all a fantastic work ethic

Best of luck at Uni.

It was Allan's video of doing the Hollow Back Press Handstand that got me into GB. I have followed his achievements here in the forums, and wish him more success in the future.

Markus Klein

Congratulations Allan and Coach Sommer!

My best wishes for your future and hope to see you at the Olympics one day.

It was a privilege to watch Allan compete in person last  year in St. Louis.  Congratulations on finishing out your jr. career with these medal performances.  

Desiree Walker

Congrats Allan -  Way to bring home the hardware!!

So very cool to meet and train with you at the GB seminars -  You are such phenomenal athlete and phenomenal person!

I hope you're still able to make an appearance here and there at future seminars! - as well as demo clips for GB level progressions  as Coach release's more the series  :)

all the best!! please keep us posted on all your progress at OU! - looking forward to hearing about it!

• Upvote 1