LateStarter@46 said:Progress, otherwise you'll be on PE5 forever!
Once you've finished the leans, and moved on to PE7 etc, keep the leans in your warm-up.
Ok then! Well I am asking that because my lean is definatelly not at hip level.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ForzaCavaliere, August 14, 2013 · 52 Replies · 10,380 Views
LateStarter@46 said:Progress, otherwise you'll be on PE5 forever!
Once you've finished the leans, and moved on to PE7 etc, keep the leans in your warm-up.
Ok then! Well I am asking that because my lean is definatelly not at hip level.
Rebelos said:Ok then! Well I am asking that because my lean is definatelly not at hip level.
So don't progress.. Mastery lean is hands at hip level
Itamar sha said:So don't progress.. Mastery lean is hands at hip level
Mastery is anywhere from lower ribs to hip level. (That´s what´s reiterated at the link above by Zach Armijo).