Noob and Mixed Up!

Started by Veldcat, August 8, 2013 · 10 Replies · 3,010 Views

Veldcat

Howzit y'all!

SO, I've got F1, F2, and H1...and making steady progress. Loving 'em!

I'm also trying to create an integrated workout schedule that includes F1 +F2 + H1, but the site keeps telling me that I don't have permission/access to view all of these. I Have purchased all these packages, and CAN view them step by step and all....but the site doesn't seem to want me to integrate them. :facepalm:
Another issue is that I don't have permission to view the forums regarding the foundation and handstand series. This really sucks mightily. :angry:

Am I doing something wrong (regarding THIS aspect of my life, anyway)?

Advice?
 

Thanks!

 

Meow!

FredInChina

Have you sent a ticket to Cory?

Bipocni
FredInChina said:

Have you sent a ticket to Cory?

Yeah, this.  I only ever get access to a forum when I tell Cory about it...

Veldcat

A ticket? :huh:

Ah, thanks - I'll see about tracking the Cory down.... *prowls off*

Cory Fair
Veldcat said:

Howzit y'all!

SO, I've got F1, F2, and H1...and making steady progress. Loving 'em!

I'm also trying to create an integrated workout schedule that includes F1 +F2 + H1, but the site keeps telling me that I don't have permission/access to view all of these. I Have purchased all these packages, and CAN view them step by step and all....but the site doesn't seem to want me to integrate them. :facepalm:

Another issue is that I don't have permission to view the forums regarding the foundation and handstand series. This really sucks mightily. :angry:

Am I doing something wrong (regarding THIS aspect of my life, anyway)?

Advice?

 

Thanks!

 

Meow!

The option to integrate more than two courses is only available to those who own the series atm, hence no visible F1/F2+H1 option. Forum permissions have been fixed. 

 

Bipocni said:

Yeah, this.  I only ever get access to a forum when I tell Cory about it...

For all purposes, the store speaks Mandarin and the forums speak Khoekhoe. Translating between them has occasional hiccups. Annoying, but fact of life.

Bipocni
Cory Fair said:

For all purposes, the store speaks Mandarin and the forums speak Khoekhoe. Translating between them has occasional hiccups. Annoying, but fact of life.

No worries.  Maybe add a note somewhere in the store to let people know in future?

Cory Fair
Bipocni said:

No worries.  Maybe add a note somewhere in the store to let people know in future?

 

Was fixed with some extra redundancies a couple weeks ago. :)

Veldcat

Ah.
That'd be a reason... *sad cat*

...so, there's no way to fix this from your end?

Jon Douglas
Veldcat said:

Ah.

That'd be a reason... *sad cat*

...so, there's no way to fix this from your end?

Unrelated, but hello, new Perth person! This is what, the 4th or 5th West Aussie (incl me) so far? XD XD

FredInChina
Charm said:

Unrelated, but hello, new Perth person! This is what, the 4th or 5th West Aussie (incl me) so far? XD XD

 

We have a full house then... :)

How many more people do actually live in W.A.?

Jon Douglas
FredInChina said:

We have a full house then... :)

How many more people do actually live in W.A.?

I know thanners and Primate are in Perth...