introduction and question

Started by howens, August 7, 2013 · 4 Replies · 1,857 Views

howens

So, I've been lurking around here for quite awhile. I've dabbled on and off with the book and the information on the forum. I'm considering buying Foundation 1 and giving this a serious go. I typically do squats and deadlifts for my lower body training, and I've found that I rather enjoy both exercises. Is it feasible to do Foundation without giving up squatting and deadlifting?

About me, 31 skinny fat long limbed. I'm by no means a natural athlete. I'm in decent shape but not great. Need to cleanup my diet. Anyway I've leaned a lot with the book and forum and I'm ready to give it a serious try.

howens

Ok, good to know. Will be purchasing Foundation shortly. Thank you for the quick reply.

Bipocni

Welcome to the forum.

 

There's no reason at all you can't add any strength training you want after your foundation work, but speaking from experience, you might not want to.

 

For example, I've removed all single leg squats from my program as F1 was giving my legs enough work.  Your mileage may vary.

howens

Ok, that's good to know.

Aadil Siddiqi

I do one or two lower-body exercises dater F1 thrice a week. It doesn't really make a difference, but you may not lift as much.