Congratulations Zach Armijo!

Started by Nic Branson, August 1, 2013 · 35 Replies · 7,128 Views

Nic Branson

Certification is primarily for Personal Trainers and Coaches who are looking to increase their knowledge base with regards to Gymnastic Strength and movement, thus bring more value to their clients and athletes. Testing is also for those individuals who wish to challenge themselves and prove they are up to performing at Coach Sommer's standards for excellence.

Advancing in our certification ranks opens up the possibility of Affiliation and also the ability to become a GB Coach. A note on the GB Coach, this position is not a guarantee it is by selection only and these individuals will be held to the highest standards.

Keilani Gutierrez

hmm, thats interesting. I keep looking for the online coaching segment in the Products and i cannot seem to find it. 

Nic Branson

Certification is there. Pure Online Coaching is not present as we are encouraging people to seek out training from our certified Coaches and Trainers. The ones looking for business of course.

Keilani Gutierrez

where is the link? I look at it and i don't see it. 

 

this time, i'll bookmark it, since i'll want to undergo the test when im ready. 

gohei_

Congratz!

kalel

bravo zach.

3D Guy

well done mi amigo!!!

Patrick Smith

Great job, Zach! Congrats!

trw

Nice!

Craig

Awesome Zach!  I'll take a shot at joining the ranks as soon as I get my mobility in order! Stupid hips, COMPRESS MORE! :D

FredInChina
Craig said:

(...) Stupid hips (...)

 

If I were your hips, I would certainly give you a hard time :wacko: