Congratulations Zach Armijo!

Started by Nic Branson, August 1, 2013 · 35 Replies · 7,128 Views

Nic Branson

I would like to congratulate Zach on successfully completing his Level .5 GB Certification!

Christian

Congratulations!! :-)

Daniel Burnham

Good job Zach!

Jon Douglas

Congrats Zach :)

P5yx

Very good!!

Keilani Gutierrez

congratulations, dude :P 

TANSTAAFL

Booyah. Keep on truckin'.

MvdB

Congratulations!

Alessandro Mainente

good job Zach

Murija

Congrats !

Mats Trane

Well done!

Nic Branson

Time for the rest of you to step it up! If you're a trainer no excuses :)

Joshua Naterman

Congrats bro! I'll be joining you by year's end.

Richard Hamilton

Nice one Zach... good job :)

Cole Dano

Good job Zach!

 

Josh, I'm holding you to it!

Bipocni

Congratulations Zach!

Joshua Naterman
Cole Dano said:

Good job Zach!

 

Josh, I'm holding you to it!

Don't worry, I'm finishing my internship monday :) All it is after that is study for MCAT and work out... finally going to have just barely enough time in the day for everything hahaha!

MrPuppeh

Congratz man !

FredInChina

Well done Zach :)

wheezer

Just out of interest... what is certification? Is there a blurb about it somewhere, and how level 0.5 fits into it?

SuperBru

Well done. 

SuperBru
wheezer said:

Just out of interest... what is certification? Is there a blurb about it somewhere, and how level 0.5 fits into it?

When you master the first 3 PE's and iM's of the 7 fundamental exercises you reach level 0.5.

MarcinTrybalski
wheezer said:

Just out of interest... what is certification? Is there a blurb about it somewhere, and how level 0.5 fits into it?

I think if you proof mastery of both Foundation`s PE1,PE2 and PE3 including their mobility pendants in a certain prescripted way under the eye of an GB coach you become a certified 0.5 GB athlete. There is also a thread around talking about that but i couldn`t find it right now ;)

 

Congratulations Zach !

Markus Klein

Well done, Zach!

LateStarter@46

Good job! Best wishes for the next stage.