A few teaser pics of what foundation creates

Started by Daniel Burnham, July 27, 2013 · 85 Replies · 30,101 Views

Keilani Gutierrez
Daniel Burnham said:

 I weighed 158 at my peak of weightlifting. I now weigh 150.

hmmm....these statements every once in a while make re-evaluate how much muscle and how much body fat i have packed on. i went up from 148 to 163(january to now) and i look noticeably more muscular as well and move more efficiently but did notice that i still have quite a ways to go until i can see my anatomy like that of a 15% body fat. 

 

since i'm still in an adjustment period of preparation before moving onto other PE levels, i might not be working as hard as i should or eating more than i am using as energy. 

 

did you experience this? or was yours different? 

 

did you find a similar flux of adjustment?

hype

Wow.. Daniel, your progression makes me want fondation badly lol! Very impressive, great job!

May I ask you (sorry if it's been answered already) at what fondation you are now? Since you have a manna, I assume

You are at F4? But that would mean that you finished the F-series in like.. A year?

Thanks!

Daniel Burnham
hype said:

Wow.. Daniel, your progression makes me want fondation badly lol! Very impressive, great job!

May I ask you (sorry if it's been answered already) at what fondation you are now? Since you have a manna, I assume

You are at F4? But that would mean that you finished the F-series in like.. A year?

Thanks!

I did not quite finish. I was on the last progressions for many exercises except for side lever. I finished planche and rope climb. I was also in last progression for manna but not done. Note that this is actually before foundation 4 was released to everyone. I actually made up one of the manna mobility drills.

I ended up having to get surgery on my shoulder that was keeping me from being able to progress on rings, vault, floor and pbars. I am now recovering and plan to work back up to where I was this year.

hype

Pretty impressive! I wish you a fast recovery, you'll come back as a stronger athlete from it ;)

Daniel Burnham

And just for fun. This is one of the last pics before surgery. I did a full lay planche (on pbars)for about 2 seconds the day before but I can't find the photo.post-2228-0-42578300-1395287929_thumb.jp

And yes I am aware of the form errors with this pic. Was was sorting them out.

Bipocni
Daniel Burnham said:

I did not quite finish. I was on the last progressions for many exercises except for side lever. I finished planche and rope climb. I was also in last progression for manna but not done. Note that this is actually before foundation 4 was released to everyone. I actually made up one of the manna mobility drills.

I ended up having to get surgery on my shoulder that was keeping me from being able to progress on rings, vault, floor and pbars. I am now recovering and plan to work back up to where I was this year.

First of all, that's awesome for making up one of the mobility drills.

 

So now that you're fairly close to recovered, does it look like you're going to have to work through Foundation from the start like the rest of us?  Because honestly, you were too far ahead.  Making us look bad.....  :)

Daniel Burnham
Bipocni said:

First of all, that's awesome for making up one of the mobility drills.

So now that you're fairly close to recovered, does it look like you're going to have to work through Foundation from the start like the rest of us? Because honestly, you were too far ahead. Making us look bad..... :)

I am not even half way to full recovery. But yea I am working through foundation again. It has been a tremendous help in my recovery.

Bipocni
Daniel Burnham said:

I am not even half way to full recovery. But yea I am working through foundation again. It has been a tremendous help in my recovery.

See, I don't really know what's an appropriate timeframe for these sorts of things.  I remember seeing your recent status update about being cleared for pushups again, and it made me really grateful that even though I'm nowhere near as strong as I want to be, at least I'm healthy and injury free.  It must be hell, having all that strength and not being able to use it...

Daniel Burnham

It absolutely is. But it's part of life. Sometimes you have to be patient and work through things to accomplish greater goals. Just try and minimize setbacks when you can.

Bro'

Can't wait to see how you progress once you fully recover. I'd say you're well on your way anyway!

crashnburn

Wow! You look kinda skinny but your picture on the rings, crazy strength.