Lower back pain

Started by Systemic, July 24, 2013 · 3 Replies · 5,259 Views

Systemic

I'll get straight to the point. I've been having these lower back pains for quite a while and I don't remember exactly since when. However I can say that I usually get them when I'm bending or sometimes after/during floor exercises (usually when doing flips and twists). This pain is very stingy and if I don't keep my body straight it keep hurting until a few minutes have passed. 

 

I've read somewhere that this might be a disc problem. I went to the doctors and got x-rays but he said there was nothing wrong. They were just "contractions".

piotro

Qualified physician is the best place to get advice.

 

Anyway, you can try QL stretches, may help (blind guess).

asaleh

I do know a lot about lower back injuries. What u probably have is a high level of inflamation. What i suggest doing is to take ample rest btween gymnastic session and icing ur back for 10 min. Then apply heat for 10 min then ice againg for 10. Do this 3 times a day. Also u should think about how u execute ur flips and twists. If you are compressing the lower back find a way to stay away from that because that will only lead to more inflamation. Hope this helps good luck!

obvdgb

I have similar issues when I do deadlift. Maybe my form is not quite right.