Hey guys
Could use some input for the "Straddle L - one hand center" exercise in BtGB - this is up next from straddle L low, which I'm currently doing. Is this best done holding for time or doing reps?
For the straddle L progressions, I have been using the 30 secs mastery template. The one hand center exercise is asymmetrical, so how would you apply the 30 sec mastery?
Right hand center for 30 secs, then IM, left hand center 30 secs, then IM and so forth?
Or right hand center 15 secs, left hand center 15 secs, then IM, then left hand center 15 secs, right hand center 15 secs, then IM and so on?
Or just lift into position for reps, perhaps using the 15 rep template?
I will (according to plan anyway) arrive at this exercise just before going to India for three weeks, which is great since this can be done using no equipment ![]()