Hey guys, before buying the Foundation One program can anyone tell me what equipment will be needed? I am a poor university student haha, so I want to make sure everything is within my price range.
Thanks!
Started by Shnordle, July 10, 2013 · 6 Replies · 4,759 Views
Hey guys, before buying the Foundation One program can anyone tell me what equipment will be needed? I am a poor university student haha, so I want to make sure everything is within my price range.
Thanks!
The absolute necessities:
A stall bar is a bit of an awkward thing to have laying around! I'll have to look for alternatives. Everything else is sorted then. Sweet as!
That's because you don't lay stall bars n the ground!!Shnordle said:A stall bar is a bit of an awkward thing to have laying around! I'll have to look for alternatives. Everything else is sorted then. Sweet as!
Shnordle said:A stall bar is a bit of an awkward thing to have laying around! I'll have to look for alternatives. Everything else is sorted then. Sweet as!
Stall bars are very highly recommended, but it is possible to find substitutes with some ingenuity. If there is a playground near you, those tend to be a good place to find alternatives.
I'll have to figure something out then, don't want to be doing this thing half-assed. I imagine there are some good threads on here for pretty good alternatives?