This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/SE1>IM

Started by deanb, July 2, 2013 · 29 Replies · 1,062 Views

ChrisUK

Thanks for the reply LateStarter ;-) I was going to post an update in a few days hoping people would see that.

 

Here's a video I filmed 3 days ago, is this what you meant by elbows pointing at the ceiling?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAtkyf8peAY&feature=youtu.be

 

Appreciate it,

 

Chris.

 

PS: I apologize for the view of my boxers guys  :blush:

Gavin S

Looks good, you need to flatten out your hips a bit more.

Washienko

What song are you listening too?

ChrisUK
 
Washienko said:

What song are you listening too?

 

 

It's part of the soundtrack to a show that I watch, called Fairy Tail. 

 

Here's a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcLms1ldGc

 

Some music just gets me really pumped up!  :icon_twisted:

 

EDIT: Sorry that video window is so big. 

Washienko
ChrisUK said:

 

 
 

 

It's part of the soundtrack to a show that I watch, called Fairy Tail. 

 

Here's a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcLms1ldGc

 

Some music just gets me really pumped up!  :icon_twisted:

 

EDIT: Sorry that video window is so big. 

 

Thanks!