This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1, sPL/PE1, HPB/PE2 + iM form check

Started by MarcinTrybalski, June 29, 2013 · 6 Replies · 340 Views

MarcinTrybalski

The advices and comments from all of you are worth every penny and i appreciate them so much. That`s why i decided to post some other elements after having posted the SL form check topic ;) I suppose that especially the MN/PE1 is quite bad. Anyway i´m looking forward to your criticism  :)

 

MN/PE1 :

(deload)

sPL/PE1 :

(week 11, 4th set)

HPB/PE2 :

(week 9, 3rd set)
FredInChina

ArmaNNi underwear, really? :D :D :D :D :D

 

MN/PE1 looks good; maybe needs a bit of refinement for rhythm and balance. :)

 

sPL/PE1: Body shape is off; your back is arched - you need to keep a hollow body here. (same goes for the push ups)

Your hands are a bit wide too. You need to protract more.

 

Push ups ROM is very good, but as said above, your body shape, etc...

Maybe you should go a bit lighter on the iM

 

:)

MarcinTrybalski
FredInChina said:

ArmaNNi underwear, really? :D :D :D :D :D

 

MN/PE1 looks good; maybe needs a bit of refinement for rhythm and balance. :)

 

sPL/PE1: Body shape is off; your back is arched - you need to keep a hollow body here. (same goes for the push ups)

Your hands are a bit wide too. You need to protract more.

 

Push ups ROM is very good, but as said above, your body shape, etc...

Maybe you should go a bit lighter on the iM

 

:)

Guess what, i haven`t realized the "NN" in armaNNi until you mentioned it :lol:

Thank you very much for the important thing about body shape. I`ll try to fix that immediately. :)

Micawberian

I thought I remember coach saying that the body sag is normal for spl 1, and that the focus should be primarily on the scapulae, no?

P5yx
Biren P. said:

I thought I remember coach saying that the body sag is normal for spl 1, and that the focus should be primarily on the scapulae, no?

 

I'm also not quite shure yet? Saging does definitly increase rom in sPL/PE1. If you try to concentrate on having a hollow form the exercise gets way more demanding but also decreases rom alot. An official statement by one of the coaches regarding body form in sPL/PE1 would help alot.

Micawberian
P5yx said:

I'm also not quite shure yet? Saging does definitly increase rom in sPL/PE1. If you try to concentrate on having a hollow form the exercise gets way more demanding but also decreases rom alot. An official statement by one of the coaches regarding body form in sPL/PE1 would help alot.

Here is the thread I was referencing: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/9947-splpe1-body-position-on-descent/

P5yx

Ah very nice. I still have to focus on a hollowed body due to a naturally arched back. otherwise i really get huge arch at the descend ^^.

 

thx for clearifing!