My friends are geeks with the paper and pen. I, however am not that geeky.
Building The Gymnastic Body - Negative Review
Started by gdmvproxy, February 1, 2009 · 27 Replies · 22,058 Views
I have to agree that the book is well worth the money, especially for us beginners to extreme bodyweight training. Also, how do you put a price on experience and knowledge, which is really what you are paying for, not just a bunch of ink and paper. I have spent gobs of money on manuals that are much shorter than this one b/c it was dense with info and no b.s. I will buy every one of these books and my only complaint is that Coach Sommer will not be able to produce them fast enough for my liking. ![]()
Yeah, I really am wanting the next two books out ASAP. Advanced rings strength and dynamic power can take their time since I my guys and program will take time to develop unless I go back toward training gals ( which would probably be a godsend and stress reliever ) but is doubtful currently.