Wrist preparation in H1

Started by Bipocni, June 19, 2013 · 3 Replies · 3,200 Views

Bipocni

Without giving too much away, is coaches famous wrist preparation series included in Handstand 1, with progressions building up to it?

 

Obviously the handstand work is the important stuff, but I remember seeing things like his version of wrist pushups, or fingertip bobbing, and being blown away.

 

If they are included, I'll buy the program immediately.

 

On a related side note, I have hyper mobility in my ring fingers, and can easily bend them backwards at the middle joint about 45-60 degrees.  I've never been able to get a straight answer from anyone about whether I should be doing fingertip pushups, or how to implement them without damaging my fingers....

Jon Douglas

Yes, it's included, and it has eliminated every bit of crackling/popping in my wrists from years on the heavy bags :)

Bipocni

That... Was a lot faster than expected.  I don't get paid until tomorrow :facepalm:

Jon Douglas
Bipocni said:

That... Was a lot faster than expected.  I don't get paid until tomorrow :facepalm:

I'm working. Naturally I took the opportunity for a 'break'