I'm not really as interested in aesthetics as I am interested in attaining new skills, but recently I (as well as others) have been noticing that my arms are getting unproportionally big compared to my torso. I've been wondering if this is a result of my bodyweight training being too back oriented.
For BW training, I regularly train OACs, pullups, full BL holds, full FL holds, freestanding HS, and PPPUs. I also do a lot of weight training (bench, OHP, squat + accesorry work) but I never rarely directly target my arms. I noticed that my BW training is very back/bicep heavy and the only thing I do for chest is PPPU, I'm not really close to getting a tuck planche and I've kinda been lazy about training it (the reason is that it's very hard for me to even hold a L-sit on the floor for some reason, though while hanging I can go up into an inverted hang via FL or hanging-L with no problems.)
Can anyone give me some feedback on this, and any tips to get better on my floor L-sit/tuck planche?