Question about buying F1

Started by Norbert Marko, May 29, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,278 Views

Norbert Marko

Hi guys!

So here is the thing. I've been reading the forums for a long time but registered just now for the sake of buying the series, but I have one question/problem.


I definitely buy the H1, that is a sure thing but, with the F1, I'm in a little dilemma. If I buy the F1-F4 pack it is 225$ which I cannot afford right now, but 75$ F1 I can. Since the pack is cheaper ultimately, it is more attractive, but can I do it like:

now I buy the F1 separately, and then the remaining 3 in the pack so it will be: 75$ + pack = 225$ in the end. Is the shop flexible or should it be treated like A and B product, completely different?

I wouldn't ask things like this, but I'm a full time student and cannot afford the whole pack right now.


 

Ravn

Welcome!

I've heard that you can buy F1 first, and then upgrade to the whole Foundation package later, if you send webmaster Cory Fair a message about this. You would probably want to hear this from some of the official GB-people, before pulling the trigger.

Have fun with H1/F1, I think you won't regret it.

Norbert Marko

That is good to hear! It sounded kinda like a stupid question in my head but the hope  is always there. Anyways, thank you! I will wait for some official answer then.

Jon Douglas

I understand a few people have done this, so stress not :)

Norbert Marko

Yeah :) I was PMed about the whole thing so it is solved now, thank you guys!