F1 time requirements

Started by jamesdforbes, May 27, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,468 Views

jamesdforbes

What are the time requirements for F1? I am looking to purchase  the F1 course, but am uncertain of the time requirements. I am not concerned if the workouts are time consuming, but I want to plan my time appropriately around other life necessities.

 

Thanks!

FredInChina

You'll train between 3 and 5 times a week, depending on the schedule you'll choose.

Each session will last from 30 to 90 min approx., depending on where you are in the cycle.

Alex Chubb

That is surprisingly not long at all. I thought it would take longer.

Jon Douglas

I do all Foundation exercises on one day 3x a week; it takes me between 1-1.5 hours. This is pretty much at the top end of time requirements if you follow the schedule and keep up the pace. Some people are also doing one day but splitting them into morning and afternoon sessions, which seems like a good plan for those who may have regular work hours ^_^

jakralj

I am a very beginner, at my 3rd week of F1 training. Right now it takes me 15-20 minutes to complete workout every day of 4 days a week routine.