Anyone else having this problem on an iPhone? This just happened a few days ago. I had no problems before.
YouTube videos not opening
Started by Vincearoo, May 16, 2013 · 12 Replies · 2,621 Views
Yeah just noticed it myself. Strange
Yup, same problem here.
Me too :-(
Strange, I'm looking into it. In the meantime, using the "Full Version" on iPhone does work for YouTube.
Works again on mine. Thanks Cory.
Is this now working for you? I'm still having the same problem. When I click on a video in the mobile version on iPhone nothing happens. If I go to the Full Version the videos launch fine. But then, when I click the link to take me back to the mobile version I get a white and blue mobile version rather than the black and gold version!
No, it did for a short while, but now nothing again :-(
Hmmmm, I'll update once I've fixed it.
In case it helps, on Finnbar's post https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/11614-splpe1-rcpe1-form-check/#entry112469 the top video works for me but the bottom one doesn't.
Neither worked for me.
Should be good now, let me know if you have anymore trouble with it.
It is, thanks.