So I am just getting started with the DVD and book and I think I may have organized a decent routine. I have organized each exercises as a interval between the core work and the other DVDs. For example, I would perform a pushup variation and alternate between it and the V-up until I have performed around 3 sets of each exercise, and then would move on to the next interval which for Monday would be the Dip with the hanging leg lift. I plan to start at the beginning of February when I will have more time, so I haven't experimented with how intense this would be. I think the core work everyday might be to much so I was thinking of dropping it on Wednesday and Saturday (leg days). I am new to Gymnastics so this is the best I could think of so far, Let me know what you all think, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Monday, Thursday: Pressing
Static hold work
Pushup:V-up
Dip: HLL
HeSPU: Lower Back
MPPr: Oblique
XR tricep layout: Body pull
Tuesday, Friday: Pulling
Static hold work
Row: V-up
Pull up: HLL
Curl: Lower Back
MPPu: Oblique
CPP: Body pull
Wednesday, Saturday: Legs
Static hold work
Squat: V-up
SLS: HLL
Hamstring: Lower Back
Obliques