This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Badis Masterys and Formchecks

Started by Badi, May 12, 2013 · 27 Replies · 838 Views

thanners

Badi, with your video of FL PE1 (Bent HBH), the camera angle and the soft surface you are on make it difficult to see if your lower back is pressing down against the floor.

Badi

Hey, yeah next time I'll record it on proper ground and better colors :D As in the PPP its really hard to see details.

I am pressing it quite hard into the ground and there is no room or anything. Gonna upload the straddle hold soon since "I hink" I got it clean aswell.

 

Only thing I am concerned of are my shoulders. My gf just saw it that its quite different to the shoulder position in the video. (mine looks way less "relaxed")

thecolin
Badi said:

Hey which arm do you mean? I did alot of experimenting with the position cause the iM should make me feel a stretch in the harmstrings and hip area. With my "technique" I feel a pretty decent stretch sensation in these areas... but maybe its still wrong?

 

The model in the video looks like he keeps his arm stacked above his shoulder and his arm goes up and down in straight line, staying perpendicular to the floor. It looks to me like your arm moves laterally a lot more. Though as I said, maybe it's just my untrained eye and it isn't important.