Release & Important Information About the Workout Scheduler

Started by Cory Fair, May 11, 2013 · 73 Replies · 15,812 Views

Cory Fair

I spent some extra time today and put in a split schedule with F1 4 days a week and HS1 inserted on T/TH. I'll hold off until tomorrow @noon on the next mailing so anyone who so wishes can change to this template.

Finnbar
Cory Fair said:

I spent some extra time today and put in a split schedule with F1 split 4 days a week and HS1 inserted on T/TH. I'll hold off until tomorrow @noon on the next mailing so anyone who so wishes can change to this template.

That sounds great! I think a lot of people will appreciate this.

Ravn

Hi Cory, I appreciate the amount of work you're putting into this great feature!

 

I was checking out the scheduler, and I noted that within the category "Foundation series w/H1", there is currently no option to choose a  5 day Foundation week with two H1 days appended to the F1 workouts. That's one of the suggested schedules in H1, and is the one I'm using. Would it be possible to add this schedule? If so, it would be great. Sorry in advance for the hassle.  ;)

Murija

Yeah wondering the same as I am currently doing 5 day F1 with 4 day H1.

Cory Fair

Added 5 Day F1 (split) + 2HS template. That's the last one I'm going to do: 16 schedule possibilities is more than plenty

Ravn

Superb, thanks!

Murija

Cool, I'll just use them standalone I guess,

thanks Cory !

Patrick Smith

Perfect, Cory. Gratzi!

Ravn

Hi Cory, I believe that the scheduler is serving me week 10 programming, even though I entered week 9 as starting point for some exercises. Did I screw something up?

FredInChina

Yes, same same here :)

I received my schedule for the week after: week 10, week 6 and week 2, depending on where I was at, instead of w9, w5 & w1.

Both F1 & H1 are affected.

 

(There is no need to rush to correct it for me though, I am in deload this week, I just took a chance to test the scheduler when the opportunity arose - after you say you have fixed the glitch, I'll re-input the data so I get the correct schedule e-mail next Sunday)

 

On the upside, I received my e-mail at 1500 Sunday (local), which corresponds to midnight Sat/Sun AZ time.

 

 

*** maybe it is just turning on the automated increment that did it; depending on when you turned it on vs. when I entered my data ***

Cory Fair

It's simply because there was a window between the first phase and the auto-increment being turned on. I'll have a tool out in a day or two to turn back the clock a week if needed. :)

Ravn

Excellent!

Gianfranco Benavides

Hi, i saved my scheduler parameters last wednesday but didnt get any email yesterday sunday. How should I proceed?

Thanx,

Gianfranco

Cory Fair
Gianfranco Benavides said:

Hi, i saved my scheduler parameters last wednesday but didnt get any email yesterday sunday. How should I proceed?

Thanx,

Gianfranco

Send me a PM with the email you used. There were about 5-10 profiles that were save with no email input.

Gianfranco Benavides

Dear Cory: what is a PM? Sorry, not very good with abbreviations... Anyway, my settings were exactly the default ones.

Thanx,

Gianfranco

Cory Fair
Gianfranco Benavides said:

Dear Cory: what is a PM? Sorry, not very good with abbreviations... Anyway, my settings were exactly the default ones and my email is gianfranco_benavides -at- hotmail.com.

Thanx,

Gianfranco

 

Personal Message. Or webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com

Cory Fair

It looks like your email wasn't properly input. Simply fill it out again and make sure the email field is correct before submitting.

Gianfranco Benavides

Dear Cory: I saved the settings again, including my email. once i press save, the scheduler turns blank. I,m using my tablet for doing this, could this be causing error?

Gianfranco.

Cory Fair
Gianfranco Benavides said:

Dear Cory: I saved the settings again, including my email. once i press save, the scheduler turns blank. I,m using my tablet for doing this, could this be causing error?

Gianfranco.

 

Oddly enough, that was it. I fixed it, so try it now and I will double check that it saved correctly for you.

Gianfranco Benavides

Cory: I saved my settings again. please check whether they went through and let my know if I just need to wait for the email.

Thanks,

Gianfranco

FredInChina

I re-entered the starting point of my cycles on Saturday in the scheduler (end of deload, start of new cycle this week); it is 21:23 Sunday evening China (i/e 06:23 am Sunday AZ time & have not received the e-mail.

Are you having difficulties Cory? :)

Cory Fair
FredInChina said:

I re-entered the starting point of my cycles on Saturday in the scheduler (end of deload, start of new cycle this week); it is 21:23 Sunday evening China (i/e 06:23 am Sunday AZ time & have not received the e-mail.

Are you having difficulties Cory? :)

 

Not at all. We have hundreds of people using the tool and I am simply triple-checking systems before sending out the schedules. In any event, I added a "Display Your Workout" link several days ago where the current schedule can be viewed at any time.

FredInChina
Cory Fair said:

Not at all. We have hundreds of people using the tool and I am simply triple-checking systems before sending out the schedules. In any event, I added a "Display Your Workout" link several days ago where the current schedule can be viewed at any time.

 

Ahhh, I saw that just now - I was able to view my workout scheduled for this week; and while I was doing that, the e-mail arrived (or maybe an e-mail resend was triggered by my actions?)

All is accurate on the list, thanks :)

Cory Fair
Since going live with the "Plan Your Workout" feature a couple weeks ago, we have had extensive feedback and requests. We have listened to these and have decided to re-release the tool on Monday, June 3rd with the below changes.
 
-The workout planner will no longer send emails, but instead will be accessible at any time with a "View Your Workout" link in the course portal. This should alleviate the issue of email providers not delivering some individual's schedules.
 
-The planner will still save your settings, but will no longer automatically increment weeks and progressions. This creates less hassle to repeat weeks.
 
-The initial configuration page will retain the settings you input to make adjustments easier.
 
-You will have the option to choose Week 1-12 for every progression to give maximal flexibility. We still recommend you keep your deloading weeks in sync.
 
-After you have input your initial settings, the page displaying your workout will have several simple buttons to increase or go back one or more weeks. This should make creating the next week's workout painless and take less than a minute to increment and print.
 
-A help page will be avaliable along with visual examples of what all the workout week templates look like; as well as more detailed instructions.
 
-Those who wish can elect for a weekly email as a reminder to increment and print the schedule.
 
We look forward to continuing to enhance the GymnasticBodies courses and giving you as much opportunity to succeed in your training. If you have additional feedback about these changes, please do not hesitate to let us know in the next couple days.