Please read the following as I will not be answering other threads or emails/PMs about the scheduler until the launch is complete.
The release of the workout scheduler has two stages.
Stage I:
-The configuration page for the scheduler will go live in the course portal. You will be able to input and save your desired template, progressions, microcycle, and H1 integration (if owned). If you are not on the start of a microcycle, you will either need to wait to use the scheduler or begin a microcycle again.
-I am making the configuration page available in waves of members starting roughly noon AZ time. It will start small and as I check to make sure all is operating well, the size of the waves will increase until everyone has it. Be aware that with any software launch, unexpected things happen despite prior testing. My hope is for it to go smoothly, however, it could well be stop-and-go over the next 24 hours. I'm one person doing this, so be patient and understanding.
-The scheduler is not intended to account for every possible programming variation. If you follow a custom schedule that is not in the courses templates, you will need to continue doing it manually or pay a fee for my time making the custom template. Note that I won't write in integrations for anything but GB elements (incl. other sports).
Stage II:
-Once everything has gone well with saving member configurations, I will turn the scheduler loose to start sending out emails on Sundays.
-From that point on, you do not need to change the configuration page unless you either made a mistake or need to skip a progression or repeat a microcycle. Your workouts will continue to be emailed to you every Sunday morning (AZ time) until the end of the course/series. It will automatically increase the week and progressions as you hit those points.
-If there are any bugs you experience or errors in the workout schedule you received, there will be a form in the course portal to submit this. As I can't troubleshoot without certain information, I will not be providing support unless this form has been filled out.
Enjoy the scheduler and make the most of your training!