Canberra Australia GB Two Day Seminar Oct 5-6

Started by Cole Dano, May 5, 2013 · 68 Replies · 13,204 Views

Cole Dano

We are happy to announce that Coach Sommer will be returning to Canberra October 5.6, 2013

 

We are now implementing Super Early Bird and Early Bird discounts.

 

Super Early Bird discount ends May 18th, so act fast to take advantage!

 

For full details see -

 

https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=40#

 

(We will also be officially announcing new two day seminars in Shanghai and Tokyo soon -  also next October!)

Mark Collins

Awesome. I will be there.

Mark Collins

I just signed up.

ParroLII

How does it work now? Do we still get discounts for the third time??

Cole Dano

Sorry those discounts only apply to Three Day Seminars.

FredInChina
Cole Dano said:

(...) We will also be officially announcing a new two day seminar in Tokyo, Japan soon -  also next October!

 

Once in Japan, it is only a small step to Shanghai... yes?

Joel Tomkins

So the Early Bird prices include F1+H1? Ah if only I didn't have others to think about and could just spend my savings on this!

 

Maybe next year :(

Cole Dano

Prices do not include F1 or H1, wouldn't be fair to those who already purchased them.

Joel Tomkins
Cole Dano said:

Prices do not include F1 or H1, wouldn't be fair to those who already purchased them.

You're right, didn't think of that!

Brisgym

I have just started with F1 and H1.  Am I going to be hopelessly out of my depth or is attending the seminar a good idea.

 

I am by no means a gymnast....yet  :)

Cole Dano
Brisgym said:

I have just started with F1 and H1.  Am I going to be hopelessly out of my depth or is attending the seminar a good idea.

 

I am by no means a gymnast....yet  :)

 

Not out of your depth at all, going to the seminar is probably the best way to get started.

Mark Collins

Don't worry I am only at level 2-3 exercises.

Craig

Alright! Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Im all signed up.  Busy 2 weeks for me :S

pogo69

I think it will be a couple of years before I can clear the $$ to get along to a Seminar.  But they seem to be coming here with reasonable frequency, so at least I can be confident that an opportunity will be ready when I am!!

Art Vandelay

This would be great, thinking of signing up.

 

How much stuff outside of Foundation/Handstand series will be covered?

 

Any chance of Kit making an appearance?

 

How many spots available?

tim53

I have just signed up. Very much looking forward to it as always

Cole Dano

Thanks tim53!

adrienl

In as well.

Cole Dano

Excellent! 

Art Vandelay

Could someone please answer my questions above?

 

Might be signing up by the end of next week.

Coach Sommer

Most of your questions are addressed in the online store product description.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Art Vandelay

Well, not to be a bastard (i'm just thoroughly interested) but I would say it answers the question about the content only vaguely. It seems like we'll go mainly over Foundation work. I'm interested in going through this Hungarian routine I've heard about and was wondering how much of this extra stuff there would be.  I guess Kit won't be there.

 

The group size isn't answered though.

Cole Dano

Groups have generally been in the twenties.

 

There is more than the foundation work, as it also covers handstand, rings and dynamic.

 

Any discussion of Hungarians will have to take place in a seminar.

adrienl

Hi Cole 

 

Just so I don't get too excited can you confirm if we will be covering Dynamic work and if that could include some actual gymnastic skill work?

 

Just wanted to be certain as the online store product description says this isn't the case.

 

Thanks 

Cole Dano

Sorry, my bad on Dynamic, we did it in Helsinki, but we also had a bit more time here. It's not officially on the list, but anything can happen once the seminar gets going. In any case, any skill work will be at the most basic level. Back flips etc are not part of the curriculum.