Hey everyone! I just downloaded the foundations one last night and am currently working on the exercises to see where I should begin my first week as the guide discusses. I'm 21 years old 5'10" weighing 185 and believe myself to be in pretty decent shape. I am/was a dedicated weightlifter as of yesterday until someone introduced me to this program and I thought it would be an awesome change to my fitness life. My only wonder is that my strength definitely gives me advantages of mastering exercises like the parallel dips and bench dips and other exercises with ease and I was curious as to what I'm supposed to do if I can already master those with good form and the right amount of reps? Any help would be very appreciated!
Previous workout experience
Started by Rocky M, May 4, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,753 Views
This^
Just keep an open mind, this stuff is deceptively potent and progress isn't always simply a case of getting stronger.
Welcome aboard~ enjoy~
Yeah, I can do pull-ups and dips, too. Then Foundation knocked me on my ass and laughed in my face without a single pull-up or dip to my name.
Just test mastery as it specifies. This always includes the respective mobility element. Remember that you have to master both to move on. See how far you get and start on the first progression you can't master according to specifications.
Thanks for all the replies everyone, I suppose I'll be starting from the beginning then. Also, is it alright to continue lifting a few days a week while doing this?