I agree with pretty much everything that you guys said, i.e. that there is substantial evidence that Coach knows how to develop strong, well balanced athletes. I think that's why most of us are here. I personally think that the foundation program is brilliant; in fact I haven't ever followed any program so consistently before, and I think that a large part of that has to do with the idea that I trust Coach and his methods implicitly (I've been following his work since 2005 when I came across his first article on DragonDoor).
I just was under the impression that this was a new program with new rep progression schemes that Coach had only started experimenting with about a year and a half ago with seminar participants.I may be wrong on this point though, and if that's the case I'm sorry for the confusion I may have caused.
Regardless of whether there is currently any robust evidence of the program's efficacy, I'll continue doing my best to follow the program diligently, so that I could hopefully one day be one of the people that can say that the program delivered on its promise. ![]()
