I guess if you really want to feel like getting the most out of that one rep wrist pushup/etc on the first week, try performing it really slowly. (Personally, I did that anyway just because I always got clicking in my wrists with the wrist pushup, which I can eliminate if I slow the movement down enough)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
WP, FKP, WR, FTP Reps
Started by jwalker497, May 1, 2013 · 30 Replies · 904 Views
Also consider the number of wrist progressions compared to number of PE+SE progressions.
In theory, there is 12 months of wrist work to train with alongside over 4 years of PE+SE work. If your goal is to master H1, you may as well take your time with the wrists.
I see that you are liking your own posts jwalker497... ![]()
![]()
I dont know what your talking about. Im not aware that im doing that, if i am.
lol ![]()
Jwalker, I am glad you are seeing improvements. Get used to them, that's how things go on these programs.
I think the WR is a good analogy. It's such a tiny movement, but it's a movement that barely anyone ever does. From that place, it needs to be developed slowly, whether or not it feels like you "worked".
Enjoy the low volume while it lasts, because it shoots up pretty quickly.