This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My F5 key is begging for mercy

Started by Joshua Slocum, April 29, 2013 · 27 Replies · 737 Views

Joshua Slocum

I'm quite excited  :D

Jon Douglas

I'm with you. I keep putting off my grocery run.

Keilani Gutierrez

I keep coming back to check. good thing I'm still working on F1 before I head out to Gong Fu practice. 

 

my mind would -totally- be elsewhere. xD

chobbs

I am nowhere near ready to utilize it, but the curiousity aspect is quite high on my end.

 

- Chris

Ravn

+1!

It's like being a kid at christmas all over again :P

Finnbar

Me too! Every time Cory makes a small layout change today I get all excited!

Finnbar
chobbs said:

I am nowhere near ready to utilize it, but the curiousity aspect is quite high on my end.

Right with you on that one!
Joshua Slocum

ypxMd.gif

piotro

Not like being 8 hours ahead here, waking up "too early", going sleep while you enjoy it ;).

I'm nowhere near F2, but interested to see what Coach has prepared for us.

Finnbar
piotro said:

Not like being 8 hours ahead here, waking up "too early", going sleep while you enjoy it ;).

I'm nowhere near F2, but interested to see what Coach has prepared for us.

It wasn't until lunch time that I realised that 'today' meant today in Arizona time :P
Cory Fair

I will be granting access within the next hour. :)

Michael Taylor

Looks like I'm not going to bed then ....

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

I will be granting access within the next hour. :)

Whoo~

Christian

Have to go to bed, work in the morning :-( But something great to wake up to :-)

Cory Fair

F2 should be live now for you all. If it does not show, log out and back in.

Jon Douglas

Sweet-o!

Christian

Ok, bed can wait a little :-)

piotro

Just by looking at F2 I like it more than F1 ;).

Alessandro Mainente

F2 is amazing...this is the week off for me, can't wait to work over planche IM and manna IM

piotro

These iMs for sPL/SE1/2/3, these look like a good exercises on their own.

Joshua Slocum

I don't have access to F2. I've tried logging out and back in again. Any help?

Cory Fair
Hari_Seldon said:

I don't have access to F2. I've tried logging out and back in again. Any help?

Try now

Joshua Slocum
Cory Fair said:

Try now

Works! Thanks!

Cory Fair
ewethestuff said:

Man. I always knew it, but this program is a LONG-term journey. So fun to see more and more of it spelled out.

 

I figure if you're going to be working out in some form for the next several years anyways, may as well make the most gains you can. :)

Finnbar

Wow, just wow!

Coach sure does have a few tricks up his sleeves eh!