no need to comment, Cole's been on the ball.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Foundation Two Proof Day
Started by Cory Fair, April 27, 2013 · 46 Replies · 173 Views
I've opened up through HBP for proofing. Messing with the templates for vertical text slowed me down a bit: I will finish and then resume tinkering with it.
Everything should be up. Please continue proofing.
We also need a store description for Foundation Two. So far, I've started with:
Reading as I can, not on the home computer today. Sounds good Cory.
Deceptively simple -
Coach Sommer will lead you step-by-step from a complete beginner to strength levels that rival collegiate gymnasts. The Foundation Series build your body to become stronger than you ever believed. It will reveal weak links you never even knew exited and give you the tools to confront them and break through your weakness and inflexibility.
Coach everything looks good, but those bent arm sPL iM elements look more like strength elements to me and way harder than Frog Stand. Ouch.
I'll be sending you a message on some standards here also Coach I already see some questions on form concerns. Good stuff here.
Did some self testing today and looking over each from a technical standpoint. Formatting looks good. Not finding anything during my quick views here.
@ Cory
I'm going to bed now. Hit the big stuff,
- added more corrections to your OP
- made some revisions to your product page text, feel free to use revise etc as you wish. It's a couple of posts up. #31
Excellent: thanks for the help on this, I miss a lot because I get so blinded by staring at code too long.
This work needs many eyes!
Added a couple more based on your fixes.
Night!
Bent Reverse Hurdler Hold
SL/PE10>iM
The media fails to load.
Nic Branson said:Bent Reverse Hurdler Hold
SL/PE10>iM
The media fails to load.
Which browser? It worked for me but I refreshed the video anyways.
Safari newest, fully updated browser and OSX.
Strange, works for me with all three browsers under OS X 10.8.3
I'll check again in the morning.
**Please Note that all GB Courses have a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee Promise if You are not Satisfied with the Content**
Cole Dano said:Coach everything looks good, but those bent arm sPL iM elements look more like strength elements to me and way harder than Frog Stand. Ouch.
![]()
no video problem now, works perfectly
Massaged the F2 text a bit. Still not 100% happy with it but getting closer.
Once it's good should move it to F1 as well.
Also need to solve the problem of text always overflowing. Does the default text area width need to be enlarged?
Cole Dano said:Massaged the F2 text a bit. Still not 100% happy with it but getting closer.
Once it's good should move it to F1 as well.
Also need to solve the problem of text always overflowing. Does the default text area width need to be enlarged?
Been working on it. There's some funky CSS going on, I'm just going to put in a ticket.
