Im not sure when it started happening I think somewhere around the time I attempted Free Headstand HSPU but I have a pain weakness in my shoulder. It seems to occur most when I reach to grab things to the side of me, its not a severe pain but feels more like a weakness = Like I have no strength in that position.
It happens when I extend my arm to the side. I also have a shoulder pop or click somewhere just below that click. But I have had this pop/click for a long time. Normally the pop/click doesn't bother me and it doesn't today I am just wondering if the pain/weakness is related to the pop/click or if the weakness/pain is completely separate issue.
Last time I did HSPUs I did the Wall version on Paralettes and i didnt really feel the weaknes. I also dont really feel it on HS either. I kind of notice when I do tuck planches but not much. I really feel it when I attempt Headstand HSPU, something about that position of my hands and pressing from that position, I feel absolutely like I have no strength. I also feel it with simply just small movements. It seems to get better with rest.
Any ideas what it is and the best way to work around it?
I was thinking that it might be a good time to take a small break from my training and focus on the F1/H1 series. Any help would be appreciated.
