Hello Coach,
In anticipation for your upcoming books i'm sure i'm not alone in wanting to be preparing as best as possible for them. My goals are to look and perform as best i can to mimick a gymnast, my interests are more strength holds and presses etc rather than tumbling.
I'm confused as to where i should be starting, i'm sure this is the main purpose of your first book but could you please share some light on which exercise i should be working now.. or indded should i be working moves?!
I'm not sure if i should be training 'classic' moves like pull ups, push ups (psedo planch etc) and the like or also be adding handstand work. And then if i should be doing a bit of everything is there 'rules' regarding should i be able to do a free standing handstand for x amount of time before working presses or should i start from day 1?
I hope this makes sense, i just want to get the best 'bang for my buck' in my new training program?
thanks for any help,
we look forward to the books!
Ricky, london, England