Designing my own workout program.

Started by DareToBeGymnast, April 7, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,831 Views

DareToBeGymnast

Hello all, my name is Panagiotis, I'm from Greece,and i love gymnastics training.I would like to construct a workout program for strength, and i have some questions concerning the HOW's. As far as i know the program should consist of these:

 

1)WARMUP(stretches)

 

2)FSP

 

3)pull/press horizontal

   pull press vertical

   core

   legs

 

4)Rehab

 

I'm planning on working out 3DAW,and i have paralettes and rings.

 

My question is: on the FSP, should i do ALL the FSP(l-sit,fl,bl,pl) variations in one day, or should i split them over the week?.The same goes for 3).Should i do one horizontal pull/press and one vertical pull/press one the same day,or should i do for example one vertical push and one horizontal pull at the same day?

 

Ty in avance for your answers!

pagio

Hi,
You should propably buy foundation one.  It has the programming ready for you.

PS : Kai egw apo ellada,  se poia polh eisai ?