My new routine.

Started by B-Trizzle, March 12, 2013 · 0 Replies · 2,158 Views

B-Trizzle

This is my routine I am going to be trying out for the next couple of weeks. I plan on working out M/W/F. I figure I run through the whole set 3 times in 4 weeks then deload for a week. I plan to only increase volume for two mesocycles and then test for new maximums. In all honesty this is a Kilroy style routine with a mixture of Steven Lowe in there, and a little twist of my own.

Day 1

4x 10s BL / L-sit

2x5 Press HS

3x5 Ring turned out PU + archer row

Day2

4x10s FL/ PL

2x5 BL pulls

3x5 Inverted chin ups + 45* dips

Day3

4x10s BL / L-sit

2x5 Front pulls

3x5 Rings wide pull ups + Wall HSPu

Day4

4x10s FL/PL

2x5 L to V

3x5 Tops pull + Cast wall walks

Every Tuesday will be a strictly core workout

And Thursdays will be replicas of the old wod for leg strength and dynamic legs

Then repeats. So in 4 weeks I will have cycled through 3 rounds.

By the way my background I am a 27 year old ex gymnast. Still have some straight arm strength. Can do straddle L press still. Have a decent floor planche still. Have lost more bent arm strength it seems than straight arm